Posted at 00:55h
30. Which regarding the documents that are following presented towards the legislature together with the spending plan?
in Cash Call Mortgage
I. A memorandum that is explanatory the spending plan
II. A directory of needs for funds
III. An Appropriation Bill
IV. A Finance Bill
V. The financial study
D. I, II, III and IV
31. The amount of needs when you look at the General plan for civil expenses is:
32. The term ‘Budget’ is mentioned by which of this after Articles associated with the Constitution of Asia:
33. The spending plan had been formally introduced in India in:
34. The proper statements about Public Account of Asia are:
We. The general public account is the investment to which all general general public moneys gotten by or with respect to the federal government are credited.
II. No appropriation that is legislative needed for re re re payments through the Public Account of Asia.
III. Legislative appropriation is necessary for re payments through the Public Account of India.
IV. All general public moneys, aside from those credited into the Consolidated Fund of Asia, that are gotten by or with respect to the us government are credited to your Public Account of Asia.
V. It really is operated by executive action.
35. Which of this statements that are following wrong?
I. Appropriation Bill can't be amended although the Finance Bill may be amended.
II. Finance Bill can not be amended while Appropriation Bill could be amended.
III. Exact Same procedure governs both the Appropriation Bill additionally the Finance Bill.
IV. Appropriation Bill while the Finance Bill are governed by various procedures.