The Forum presently sponsors 60 movie tasks and businesses.
In the event the film or task is authorized with this system, we increase the Forum’s 501c3 status as a sponsor for the task, opening possibilities for grants and fundraising accessible to nonprofit companies. Fiscally sponsored tasks can obtain donations that are tax-deductible businesses or people. We administer contributions made with respect to the task and deliver donor acknowledgments. Our fee that is administrative is% for funds given, but we don't just just take any ownership regarding the task.
Please be aware that the program will not offer direct funding or fundraising services.
To become considered for financial sponsorship, the manufacturing, as represented by the Project Producer(s) must:
- Preserve active account with Northwest movie Forum
- Be in line with Northwest movie Forum’s objective
- Demonstrate clear commitment to the project and offer detailed documents and recommendations for the way the task is usually to be accomplished
- Be considered a Washington State resident
- If you want to use, please complete our online application
For those who have any concerns, be sure to contact Christopher Day, handling Director, at chris (at) nwfilmforum.org.